I’m a Sole Proprietor, What Tax Form Do I Use?

photo IRS Schedule CAs a sole proprietor, you generally use Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ Profit or Loss from a Business, and file it with your personal Form 1040 tax return.

Your income will be subject to the self-employment tax of 15.3% on net earnings.

© AskConny.com